Husqvarna 350BT Leaf Blower
The Husqvarna 350BT is a commercial styled blower in the popular 50 cc mid-size range featuring a new, powerful X-Torq® engine. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use.
The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
Adjustable handles for superior comfort.
Dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations.
High blowing capacity
The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with effective fan design delivers high air speed and high air flow.
Comfortable padded harness with load-reducing hipbelt.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Cylinder displacement...50.2 cm³
- Power output...1.6 kW
- Maximum power speed...7500 rpm
- Electrode gap...0.7 mm
- Spark plug...NGK CMR7H
- Fuel tank volume...1.25 l
- Fuel consumption...455 g/kWh
- Product Size, LxWxH...37.9x20.7x34 cm
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)...104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear...94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle...2.2 m/s²
- OEM Harness...Integrated
- Air flow in housing...19.6 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe...14 m³/min
- Air speed...80.47 m/s
- Blowing Force...21 N
|Air Flow in Pipe||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.