Husqvarna 525Bx Leaf Blower
Powerful and well-balanced handheld blower for professional use. The patented X-torq engine technology in combination with the special fan and housing design means high blowing capacity that is easy to control. The anti-vibration system Low Vib makes work less strenuous – even during long shifts. And all intuitive controls, i.e. Cruise Control, contribute to efficient and convenient operation at all times.
The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
In lined outlet
The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in lined with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to manoeuvre.
- Cylinder displacement...25.4 cm³
- Power output...0.9 kW
- Maximum power speed...7300 rpm
- Electrode gap...0.65 mm
- Spark plug...NGK BPMR8Y
- Fuel tank volume...0.45 l
- Fuel consumption...518 g/kWh
- Product Size, LxWxH...28x23x35 cm
- Weight...4.3 kg
- Tube Length...550 mm
- Tube Diameter...68 mm
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)...106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured...104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear...91 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle...1.2 m/s²
- Air flow in housing...14 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe...13 m³/min
- Air speed (flat nozzle)...86 m/s
- Air speed (round nozzle)...70 m/s
- Blowing Force...15 N
|Air Flow in Pipe||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.