Husqvarna 580BTS II Leaf Blower
Husqvarna 580BTS is the most powerful commercial back pack blower designed for demanding tasks. Large air flow and high air speed are provided by an efficient fan design together with the powerful X-Torq® engine. Commercial grade air filter gives long operating time and trouble free use. The harness has wide shoulder straps.
The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
Soft-grip handles for optimum comfort.
Unique intake air cleaning for longer operating time.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
Commercial grade air filter
The 2-stage intake air filtration ensures long operation periods in dusty conditions.
Comfortable, ventilated and load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps.
Dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations.
High blowing capacity
The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with effective fan design delivers high air speed and high air flow.
Utilize full blow force with minimal arm strain
The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
The handle can be angled and has rubber inserts for a stable, comfortable grip.
Adjustable handles for superior comfort.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Cylinder displacement...75.6 cm³
- Power output...3.3 kW
- Maximum power speed...7200 rpm
- Electrode gap...0.65 mm
- Spark plug...NGK CMR7H
- Fuel tank volume...2.6 l
- Fuel consumption...440 g/kWh
- Weight...11.7 kg
- Tube Length...1197 mm
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)...112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear...100 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle...1.6 m/s²
- Air flow in housing...29 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe...26 m³/min
- Air speed (flat nozzle)...92.2 m/s
- Air speed (flat nozzle)...93 m/s
- Air speed (round nozzle)...92 m/s
- Blowing Force...40 N
|Air Flow in Pipe||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.