Choose a mower that’s rugged enough for demanding work. The Husqvarna 7021P is an efficient push mower that features a compact design and high rear wheels, making it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. The soft grip handle improves comfort and folds back for easy storage and transportation. Choose from three cutting modes, including bagging, mulching and side discharge.
High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
All homeowner walk mower models come complete with mulching, rear bag, and side discharge capabilities.
Increases maneuverability in a variety of terrain.
Double Ball Bearings on Wheels
Ensures the mower rolls easily even after many years of use.
Soft grip handle for comfortable use
Handle height adjustment
Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
Straight bag through handle
The un-interrupted space between the handles makes bag removal easy.
For simplified transport and storage.
- Motor/engine manufacturer...Honda
- Engine name...GCV-160
- Cylinder displacement...9.76 cu.inch
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve)...0.95 l
- Net power at preset rpm Energy...2.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm...3000 rpm
- Engine lubrication type...Splash
- Engine cooling...Air
- Wheel size, Front...8 in
- Wheel size, Rear...11 in
- Weight...80.6 lbs
- Wheelbase...22.25 in
- Drive system...Push
- Speed forward max...3 mph
- Speed forward min...0 km/h
- Cutting methods...3-in-1 Mulch / Rear Bag / Side Discharge Capable
- Cutting width...21 in
- Cutting height adjustment...Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate)...4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate)...1 in
- Collector type...Soft bag
- Collection Volume...2.2 cu.feet
- Handle type...Ergonomic Handle (Bag Through)
- Handle height adjustment...No
- Soft grip...Yes
- Blade brake clutch (BBC)...No
- Throttle control...No
|Cutting height min||
|Cutting height max||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.