Husqvarna LE 121P
The LE 121P adds mowing capability to the Husqvarna 40V family of products providing versatility to the weekend warrior. Featuring steel construction, 3-in-1 cutting, single point height adjust and an ergonomic design, this mower is designed for simplicity and durability. The twin bay battery system enables extended runtime with up to 1/2 an acre of cutting capacity, ensuring no task is left unfinished.
This lawnmower offers versatility through several cutting options. Choose the cutting mode you require to achieve optimal results; collection for a tidy lawn, BioClip® (mulching) for lawn fertilization and ejection for less frequently cut areas.
Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
High rear wheels for less effort and rubber tread for durability.
Ergonomic handle bar
Ergonomic angle of the handlebar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easy.
Double battery slots
Continuous drive with two batteries means longer runtime and more efficient mowing
- Net power at preset rpm Energy...0.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm...3000 rpm
- Wheel size, Front...203.2 mm
- Wheel size, Rear...279.4 mm
- Wheelbase...57 cm
- Weight...23.5 kg
- Drive system...Push
- Cutting methods...Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting width...51 cm
- Cutting height steps...7
- Cutting height adjustment...Single Lever
- Cutting height max...75 mm
- Cutting height min...25 mm
- Collector type...Fabric with dust blocker
- Collection Volume...65 l
- Handle type...Ergonomic
- Foldable handlebar...Yes
- Soft grip...Yes
- Handle height adjustment...2 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear...Yes / Yes
Rear wheel drive
|Cutting height min||
|Cutting height max||