Husqvarna ST 224P
Husqvarna ST 224P has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large driveways to pathways. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Husqvarna ST 224P has been designed for use in all snow conditions; 6-18 inches. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The unit has industry exclusive 4-position height adjustable handles for optimal comfort. Friction-disc transmission and power steering ensure extra smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter making the ST 224P one of the best snow blowers around for tackling the winter weather.
LED headlight/s for easy operation when it’s dark.
For a more comfortable operation in cold climate.
For optimum grip and control.
- Motor/engine manufacturer...Husqvarna
- Cylinder displacement...208 см³
- Power output...6.3 hp
- Power output...4.7 kW
- Base machine, length...148.6 cm
- Base machine, width...64.8 cm
- Base machine, height...111.1 cm
- Weight...93.44 kg
- Snow type...New and old snow
- Working width...61 cm
- Surface type...Both hard and other surfaces
- Impeller Diameter...12 in
- Gross Torque...9.5 lb-ft
- Transmission type...Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward...6
- Transmission steps reverse...1
24 in (61 cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.