Husqvarna ST 430T
Designed for commercial operators, Husqvarna’s 400T series snow throwers are a premium option featuring hydrostatic transmissions and steel operator consoles. They provide the durability and maneuverability required to manage the roughest sidewalks, driveways, or common areas and the heaviest snows day in and day out. Husqvarna 400T snow throwers are the only snow throwers to combine the convenience of EFI technology with rough terrain tackling track systems.
Thanks to the easy to use key electric start system all you have to do is to turn the key and go
Heavy-duty steel operator console, made to last for a long time even under tough conditions
Electronic Fuel Injection for increased productivity combined with lower fuel consumption and reduced emissions
Easy adjustable bucket height
Easy access control on the panel the makes it easy to adjust the space between the auger housing and the ground with a push of your thumb.
- Motor/engine manufacturer...Husqvarna
- Cylinder displacement...420 см³
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve)...3.596 l
- Base machine, length...157.5 cm
- Base machine, width...78.7 cm
- Base machine, height...122.6 cm
- Weight...169.19 kg
- Working width...76 cm
- Impeller Diameter...12 in
- Gross Torque...21.0 lb-ft
- Sound pressure level at operators ear...90 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)...105 dB(A)
- Transmission type...Hydrostatic
30 in (76 cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.