Our lightest tree-care chainsaw gives you performance when it matters, whether for part-time or full-time professional use. The Husqvarna top-handled T525 has a low-weight design and includes a powerful, low-emission X-Torq® petrol engine for professional performance, ease of use and safety for all your pruning and trimming jobs.
Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut.
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Chain tensioning from the side
Allows quick and convenient chain tensioning.
Quick release air filter cover
Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing air filter.
The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
Easier cold starting
Starting a cold engine requires less effort thanks to the air purge.
Flip-up tank cap
The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- Power output...1.1 kW
- Cylinder displacement...27 см³
- Maximum power speed...13500 rpm
- Idling speed...2900 rpm
- Torque, max....1.28 Nm
- Fuel consumption...408 g/kWh
- Spark plug...NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap...0.65 mm
- Oil pump type...Adjustable flow
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment)...2.7 kg
- Bar length (inch)...12"
- Recommended bar length, min...20 cm
- Recommended bar length, max...30 cm
- Chain speed at max power...18.1 m/s
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed...24.1 m/s
- Sprocket type...Spur
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)...111 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured...110 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear...98 dB(A)
- Oil tank volume...0.26 l
- Oil pump type...Fixed flow
|Chain Speed at Max Power||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.