Performance and style hit the grass running with the all new Z200 Series Zero Turn Mowers. Cutting edge design, proven performance and new innovative features combine to make lawn maintenance an event instead of a chore.
Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
The new patent pending parking brake system automatically activates or deactiates as the steering levers are moved outward or inward.
The deck lift system is spring assisted for ease of use and conveniently located within easy reach of the operator.
Rugged 54" ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck
The new rugged 54″ ClearCut™ fabricated deck features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
Removable foot plate
The unique tube style chassis features a removable foot pan for easy access to the top of the cutting deck.
Rugged frame and casters
The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
Zero-turn steering system
Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
Gives over 50% larger lighted area compared to traditional incandescent lights. For safer operation in darker conditions.
Anti-slip foot area
The footrest area incorporates generous non-slip surfaces for safe and comfortable use.
Rubber bellows offer a refined look and prevent debris and moisture from entering the control system
Ergonomic control panel
The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
The integrated front guard/ bumper offers bold styling while protecting the nose of the unit. An optional bright LED headlight kit can easily be added, providing improved visability in dark conditions.
Rear engine guard
The rear guard protects the engine from impact as well as limits access to hot surfaces for safety.
- Homeowner Warranty...3 Years
- Commercial Warranty...No Warranty
- Seat type...Kohler
- Engine type...KT745
- Engine name...7000 Series
- Power output...26 hp
- Cylinder displacement...45.6 cu.inch (747 cm³)
- Engine cooling...Air
- Air filter type...Auto-type Paper
- Power/fuel type...Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type...Full pressure with oil filter
- Oil filter...Yes
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve)...3.5 gal (US) (13.25 l)
- Fuel tank location...Side (Single)
- Base machine, length...75 in (190.5 cm)
- Base machine, height...40 in (101.6 cm)
- Base machine, width (chute down)...67 in (170.18 cm)
- Base machine, width (chute up)...56 in (143 cm)
- Weight...595 lbs (269.89 kg)
- Weight...542 lbs (245.85 kg)
- Tire size, front Width...5 in
- Tire size, front Diameter...11 in
- Wheel/rim size, front Diameter...6 in
- Seat material...Vinyl
- Seat back height...High
- Hour meter type...Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Cup holder...Yes
- Seat type...18" high back
- Transmission type...Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer...Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model...ZT-2200
- Fan-cooled pumps...Yes
- Speed forward max...6.5 mph (10.46 km/h)
- Speed forward min...0 mph (0 km/h)
- Cutting width...54 in (137 cm)
- Cutting deck type...Stamped, Reinforced
- Cutting methods...Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting deck material...Steel
- Deck thickness...12 gauge (2.7 mm)
- Cutting height steps...6
- Blade engagement...Electric clutch
- Blades...3 pcs
- Blade-tip speed...18500 fpm (93.98 m/s)
- Anti-scalp wheels...4
- Nose roller...No
- Deck lifting system...Manual, hand operated
- Powder-coated cutting deck...Yes
- Spindle/mandrel type...Aluminium, vented
- Greasable mandrels...Yes
- Deck Wash Port...Yes
- Cutting height max...4 in (10 mm)
- Cutting height min...1.5 in (4 mm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.